Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UPDATE - The 96 Watch

Let me start by telling you - we sold 19 of those ghastly things yesterday. Good lord.

Anyway, my good friend Quin was inspired by the 69 watch to design a GREAT accompanying gift.

I am proud to present: The Manhunt Watch


















Designed for the modern gay, the Manhunt Watch exclusively reminds naughty boys on the go when it's time to meet their next online hookup. Trimmed in 18k gold, the black mirror face is perfect for checking yourself out while waiting to be buzzed into his lobby.

Thanks, Quin, for this superb chop. Everyone else is invited to submit your ideas as well.

2 comments:

Nick P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick P said...

When I'm on the man hunt, I need to know two things: what time it is, and where I can find collector's edition Muppets take Manhattan commemorative plates? With its patented, gold-plated shimmer, the Manhunt watch is the perfect blunt instrument to blind and maim my pray. Thanks, Manhunt watch!